Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Stamp Act?

        Entry 4                                                                                                                               1765, Month Unknown        
                
What's with this new Stamp Act? I was trying to get a new boating license so that I could get out on the ocean and fish, which would also need a license. But this new Stamp Act is making that extremely difficult. Apparently, I have to buy an extremely expensive stamp whenever I buy a paper item. I even tried to get some playing cards for my grandmother, and Joe told me I needed a stamp for those too.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
   I'm really starting to dislike Britain, maybe I'll join the military.


Image: http://www.businessbookmall.com/DoNotKnowHistory.htm#Chapter 2 So You Want a Revolution, 11/17/11


General Info: White, Deverall, United states history: Beginnings to 1877, pge 100

No comments:

Post a Comment