Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another act? Yeesh, give us a break already!

Entry 7                                                                                                                                June 1767                      
                                                     
Great, another act. Now I have to pay a tax on glass, lead, paints, paper, and tea. This is extremely frustrating and angering, I cannot show you how angry I am over the internet. This not only means I have to pay taxes on these items, but Nayboor kat is tracking everywhere I go again. I have been searched 7 times this week. When is enough enough?


General Info: White, Deverall, United states history: Beginnings to 1877, pge 100


Image: http://epic.org/privacy_video/, 11/17/11

No comments:

Post a Comment