Thursday, November 17, 2011

Woah. You won't believe what just happened.

Entry 10                                                                                                                      1768, Month Unkown              
                      
You won't believe what just happened.

It was around 10:23 P.M. . I was suddenly awoken by the sons of liberty at my bedside, shaking me awake and telling me to get my clothes on and come with them. Of course, I obeyed. Suddenly, we took off down the street, running at top speed.

Before I could even begin to comprehend what was happening, they were kicking in the door of some big, fancy house. They ran inside, and brought out a guy with a bag on his head. They stripped him naked, then took buckets from my hands that I didn't even know I was holding, and smeared him in tar, then dumped feathers on him. They dropped him in the middle of town with the sack still on his head.

Needless to say nobody talked to him again.


Image: http://www.thesonsoflibertybook.com/

Info: General Info: White, Deverall, United states history: Beginnings to 1877, pge 100

No comments:

Post a Comment