Thursday, November 17, 2011

Boycotts, and a note on my year-long absence.

Entry 3                                                                                                                                    1765, MOnth Unknown        
                   
  Hey all, I just wanted to tell you that I haven't updated the site in a year because there hasn't been anything of major importance to report. Please remember, that in my first post I stated that this is a purely info blog and nothing more.

  Anyways, today I got some news that New Yorkers have started to boycott British goods. I think it sounds like a good idea, and I may have to try that myself, maybe the British parliament will stop taxing the crap out of everything and listen to us.


Image: http://www.historycentral.com/Revolt/boycott.html, 11/17/11

General Info: White, Deverall, United states history: Beginnings to 1877, pge 99

No comments:

Post a Comment